Easy Turkey Pot Pie.
You can have Easy Turkey Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- You need 1 can of (10.5oz) Cream of Chicken Soup (could use celery or mushroom).
- You need 1 can of (10.5oz) Milk – one full soup can.
- Prepare 2 cup of Frozen Mixed Vegetables (your choice).
- It’s 2 cup of Cubed Turkey (can also use chicken).
- Prepare 1 large of Russet Potato – cubed.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion, chopped – to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Salt & Pepper – to taste.
- You need 2 of 9" Pie Crusts – packaged, ready made.
Easy Turkey Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 425°..
- Cube potato. Boil for approximately 5-10 minutes, or until potato cubes are just tender. Drain then set aside..
- In medium sauce pan, on medium/low heat, empty can of cream soup, and gradually whisk in milk. Mix well. Bring to light boil..
- On low heat, add onion and frozen mixed vegetables. Stir and heat mixed vegetables through; about five minutes..
- Add potato, turkey, and salt & pepper to taste (and any other spices of your choice). You can substitute 1/2 TSP dried, chopped onion in place of fresh onion for convenience..
- In glass pie pan, roll out one pie crust, and press firmly in pie pan. Pour in filling. Roll out second pie crust on top of filling. Remove excess crust. Pinch edges together to form a scalloped edge. Cut slits in top crust..
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. To avoid excess browning, cover edge of crust with strip of foil. Let cool, then enjoy!.