Mini chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! The filling is too salty for me. Use low sodium cream of chicken and add more salt accordingly. You can have Mini chicken pot pies using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pies
- Prepare 1 can of biscuits with 12 in it.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- You need 2 of medium sized chicken breast.
- It’s 8 1/2 oz of bag of mixed frozen veggies or to taste.
- Prepare 1 of season if desired I dashed a bit of garlic powder salt and pepper.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul.
Mini chicken pot pies step by step
- Preheat oven to temp on biscuit can.
- Dice and Pan fry chicken, when thoroughly cooked add in seasonings cream of chicken and veggies.
- Flatten each biscuit a bit or gently stretch each one a bit and place each one biscuit in one cup of a muffin tin.
- Spoon Some mixture onto of each biscuit in your muffin tin.
- Bake according to the time on your biscuit container or until you biscuits are no longer doughy.
The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. These pies are the perfect serving size and so easy to take to work. Bite-sized mini chicken pot pies make food fun. This recipe is a favorite for both children's meals and party appetizers. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out.