Mini chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! The filling is too salty for me. Use low sodium cream of chicken and add more salt accordingly. You can have Mini chicken pot pies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pies
- Prepare 1 bag of rhodes frozen dinner rolls.
- You need 1 can of sweet peas.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced carrots.
- It’s 2 of pkgs of cut up chicken breasts.
- You need 1 jar of three chese alfredo sauce.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul.
Mini chicken pot pies instructions
- Add carrots chicken peas and Alfredo sauce in a crock pot or slow cooker for 3 or 4 hours on low.
- And then butter the tops so they stay will stick back on the top and then bake at 325 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cut the tops off the rolls and clean out the middle and fill it with the stuff from the slow cooker.
The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. These pies are the perfect serving size and so easy to take to work. Bite-sized mini chicken pot pies make food fun. This recipe is a favorite for both children's meals and party appetizers. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out.