Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Chicken Pot Pie using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 can of Campbell's Cream of Asparagus.
- You need 2 can of Campbell's Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 2 can of Milk.
- It’s 1 can of Green Beans.
- It’s 1 can of Cooked Carrots Sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of Peas.
- It’s 1 of Garlic Powder to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned Salt to taste.
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 can of Pillsbury Biscuit 5 pack.
- It’s 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 of Russet Potatoes.
Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Boil breasts. Add breasts to water bring to boil than cover an simmer for 30 to 40 min. I add oil and basil salt and pepper to water. Drain and dash with seasoning..
- Boil potatoes chopped into small cubes for 20 min or till soft – drain dash with seasoning..
- Add soup, milk, veggies, chicken, and potatoes and bring to a boil and simmer till all is warmed inside..
- Pour all into large baking dish. And preheat oven to 350°F.
- While oven is preheating put 5 biscuits down the middle of the pan and roll out crescents in half and line the sides..
- Put on oven for 30 to 40 min or all biscuits and crescents are brown and whala! Let cool and serve..