Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 1 of Frozen Pie Crust.
- You need 1 Can of Homestyle Biscuits (Brings 10).
- Prepare 1 Can of Cream of Chicken.
- Prepare 1 Can of Chicken Gravy.
- It’s 1 Cup of French Style Cut Green Beans.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Diced Carrots.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peas.
- It’s 2-3 of Chicken Breasts, Cubed.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- It’s Dash of Parsley, Oregano, Cumin.
Elisa's Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- In a bowl, mix the chicken with salt, pepper, oregano, parsley and cumin and let it rest for about 1-3 hours..
- In a large sauce pan,add the chicken and cook..
- Then add the cream of chicken, chicken gravy, garlic, peas, carrots and green beans..
- Mix well and let it cool for about 5-7 minutes in medium heat. Stirring occasionally. Then turn off..
- In a oven dish, place the pie crust..
- Separate the biscuits and roll them flat..
- Place the chicken mix in the oven dish and top with the mozzarella cheese..
- Top with the flatten biscuits..
- Bake on 350°F until golden brown..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Check my spinach and green beans side… Perfect for this pot pie!.