Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 2 of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 cups of broccoli.
- It’s 2 cups of carrots.
- It’s 2 (10.5 oz) of cans cream of chicken.
- Prepare of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of roll flaky layers biscuits.
Deconstructed Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Cut chicken, broccoli, and carrots into bite-size pieces..
- Put chicken and salt/pepper into crock pot and mix..
- Add broccoli, carrots, and cream of chicken and stir..
- Close lid and cook on high for 3 hours..
- Bake biscuits in oven as directed on package..
- Serve and enjoy!.