Mini Chicken Pot Pies.
You can cook Mini Chicken Pot Pies using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Prepare 1 can of chunky chicken noodle soup (ie Progresso, etc.).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 package of crassaint dough (ie Pillsbury, etc.).
Mini Chicken Pot Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°..
- Spray or grease muffin tins and line the cups with the dough..
- Strain the noodle soup contents and put into a small saucepan (discard the broth)..
- Add the can of Cream of Chicken..
- Heat on medium heat until hot..
- Spoon contents into muffin tins of dough..
- Bake for 11 to 13 minutes and you're done!.