Broccoli salad. Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Broccoli salad is a combination of broccoli, bacon, red onion, cranberries, sunflower seeds and goat cheese. And it's topped with a creamy mayonnaise yogurt dressing.
This healthy Broccoli Salad is crunchy, fresh, and full of flavor! It has just a touch of creaminess and lots of texture. One of the things that has worked best for me when trying to eat healthier is simply. You can have Broccoli salad using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli salad
- It’s 3 of brocolli.
- You need of sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of shallots.
- You need .5 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s .5 cup of raisins.
- It’s 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 2 tbsp of vinegar.
- You need 1 cup of sunflower seeds (without shells).
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need of save until the end.
- It’s .5 lbs of bacon.
The Best Broccoli Salad combines fresh broccoli, crispy bacon, dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, shredded cheese and creamy dressing. This easy salad is the best of both worlds – healthier and. This Best Ever Broccoli Salad recipe is bursting with flavor! Packed full of broccoli, bacon, grapes, almonds and more – every bite is delicious!
Broccoli salad step by step
- Chop up brocolli into small pieces (take off both stalks and stems).
- Save three stems and chop finely.
- Mix the sauce ingredients along with chopped stems.
- Pour mixed sauce ingredients over chopped broccoli and toss salad.
- Cook bacon until crispy and break apart into bacon bits.
- Finally, sprinkle over salad and toss again.
This healthy broccoli salad has crunchy broccoli, apple, sunflower seeds and dried cranberries in a creamy homemade dressing. Broccoli salad is a classic side dish for summer BBQ's and potlucks. This crunchy broccoli salad loaded with bacon, carrots, and almonds will be the star side dish of your next BBQ. Pro tip: This is how you get broccoli haters to eat the green stuff. Apple vinegar, broccoli, crushed chili peppers, garlic, olive oil, salt, sugar, vinegar.