Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up.
You can have Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up
- It’s 4 cups of chicken breast cooked and cubes or shredded.
- It’s 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 8 ounces of sour cream.
- You need 1 bag of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1 bag of frozen mixed vegeatables.
- It’s 1 can of biscuits (8).
Chicken Pot Pie Bubble Up instructions
- Cook chicken breast then shred or cut into uniform pieces. Add in cream of chicken, then sour cream combine thoroughly.
- Add in thawed frozen vegetables I used about 2/3 of the bag. Then shredded cheese 1 cup.
- Spray a baking pan alternate layers of cut up biscuit dough spaced apart with pot pie filling.
- Top with cheese and bake in a 325 oven covered for 1 hour. Biscuits should be cooked thoroughly and bubbling up to surface.
- Nothing like easy comfort food on some days.