Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Peanut Butter Cookies using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 Cups of peanut butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Crisco Shortening.
- Prepare 2 1/2 Cups of Brown Sugar.
- You need 6 TBSP. of Milk.
- It’s 2 TBSP. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 3 1/2 Cups of Flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of Salt.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp. of Baking Soda.
Peanut Butter Cookies step by step
- PREHEAT OVEN to 375°.
- Mix peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk, and vanilla just until creamy..
- Add eggs to other wet ingredients and mix on slow just until blended in. Don't over mix..
- Stir flour, salt, and baking soda together in a bowl before adding to wet muxture..
- Using a large cookie scoop . . ..
- This recipe makes 3 dozen large (3 1/2 ") cookies!.
- 8 cookies per cookie sheet, imprint the top of each cookie with a fork, . . ..
- Bake @ 375° on dark non stick cookie sheet for 11 minutes OR . . . Bake @ 375° on an air bake pan for 14 minutes..