easy cheesy chicken pot pie. This pie was easy and tastes great. I use Pillsbury pie crusts for this recipe, as my homemade crusts don't usually turn out all that well. Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet.
This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. It's cozy comfort food that's wonderful in the winter! Sometimes people think of chicken pot pie as boring freezer food, but when it's done right, made from scratch, it can be really delicious and satisfying. You can have easy cheesy chicken pot pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of easy cheesy chicken pot pie
- You need of what you need.
- It’s 3 cup of chopped cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 packages of 16 oz frozen mixed vegetables. (carrots, corn, green beans, peas) thawed and drained..
- You need 1 can of 8oz refrigerated crescent dinner rolls..
- Prepare 1 can of 10.5oz reduced sodium condensed cream of chicken soup..
- Prepare 1/2 lb of 8oz velveeta cut into half inch cubes. *for cheesier goodness, double the amount of cheese!*.
Classic comfort food is made simple in this easy Cheesy Chicken Pot Pie using canned biscuits, frozen mixed vegetables and cooked shredded chicken. This recipe for Cheesy Chicken & Mushroom Pie is super easy to prepare and a joy to eat! Impress your friends with this amazing recipe! This fantastic dish is just what you need for those busy school night dinners.
easy cheesy chicken pot pie instructions
- heat oven to 375* F.
- combine the first 4 ingredients in a 13×9 inch baking dish.
- unroll dough; place over chicken mixture.
- bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.
Your family will be asking for this creamy, cheesy pie again and again! Bring to a bil over med heat and boil one minute, stirring constantly. – Remove from hear and stir in cheese til melted. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs.