Chicken Pot Pie. A delicious chicken pot pie made from scratch with carrots, peas, and celery for a comfort food classic. One of our most popular and top-rated recipes of all time, this classic chicken pot pie recipe has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce and a. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs.
Swap out chicken for turkey or try a different frozen veggie combo. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. You can cook Chicken Pot Pie using 14 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s of Chicken.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 can of mushrooms drained.
- Prepare 1 can of green peas drained.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced carrots drained.
- You need 1 can of sliced potatoes drained.
- Prepare 1/2 of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 can of chicken breast drained.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of celery or celery flakes.
- It’s 1 packages of of 2 pie shells in pie pan.
- It’s 1 packages of of 2 flat pie crusts toppers.
So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all. This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling. Or speed things up by using cooked chicken! A pot pie is a type of pie with a top pie crust, and a bottom pie crust, consisting of flaky pastry.
Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- cook first 11 ingredients in a pot on stove..
- Cook pie crust in pie pan as directed on package. Pour chicken mixture in cooked pie shells then add pie toppers and cook on oven at 325 until crust has browned..
The term is used in North America. Pot pies may be made with a variety of fillings including poultry, beef. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. And whiles it's a dish that you can easily source.