MINI CHICKEN POT PIES. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! The filling is too salty for me. Use low sodium cream of chicken and add more salt accordingly. You can cook MINI CHICKEN POT PIES using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of MINI CHICKEN POT PIES
- Prepare 1 can of refrigerated buttermilk biscuits.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of white sause…or make your own from stock.
- It’s 2 cup of cut up cooked chicken (can sub – turkey, ham or beef cubes).
- Prepare 2 cup of shreaded cheese…your favorite…..I like sharp cheddar.
- You need 2 cup of fresh or frozen assorted veg's…pees carrots pearl onions r good choices..
- Prepare 2 cup of frenches brand fried onions..or make your own evrn better!.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul.
MINI CHICKEN POT PIES step by step
- oven 400.
- press biscuit into 8 oz custard cup..pressing up the sides to create a well. Make 4 to 6 bowls..
- make white sauce package directions or make from scatch.
- make sure Vega's if frozen are not completely frozen….if using fresh ur good..
- Use scoop or laddel to put in custard cup that have partially cooked crust (about 5 minutes so the dough is not to soft). Add sauce into well of crock…Cook filled mini crocks at 350° for about 10 or 15 minutes cover crocks if getting to brown to quick….top with Cheese and frenches onions and serve….
- NOTE…..chicken cubes are added to white sauce when sauce has thickened add Veg's to warm sauce to help thaw them if using frozen veg's …heat for 5 mins then put in custard Cups to bake..
- perfect for a cold winter day…..
The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. These pies are the perfect serving size and so easy to take to work. Bite-sized mini chicken pot pies make food fun. This recipe is a favorite for both children's meals and party appetizers. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out.