Chicken Pot Pie from Heaven.
You can cook Chicken Pot Pie from Heaven using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie from Heaven
- It’s 1 lb of Bonless chicken strips.
- It’s 1 can of green beans.
- It’s 1 can of corn (not sweet).
- It’s 1 can of carrots.
- You need 2 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s 8 oz of sharp chedder cheese shredded.
- You need 6 of potatos.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 8 of cubes chicken bouillon.
- You need 8 cup of water.
Chicken Pot Pie from Heaven instructions
- Pressure cook Chicken in water and bouillon cubes for 15 minutes. ( you may also boil them).
- While chicken is cooking get your potatoes and Peel and cut them in bite sized cubes..
- Also grate the cheese..
- Take chicken out of cooker and let them cool. And bring the rest of the water to a boil and put your potatoes in and cook for 15 Minutes..
- When chicken is cool cut them into small bite size pieces..
- While potatoes are cooking go ahead and get a huge mixing bowl and put in your cream of chicken, chicken, green beans, corn, carrots, and cheese. ( Make sure you drain all the can veggies) And when potatoes are done mix them in as well. And use 2 cups of the left over water in the mix..
- Scoop 1 1/2 cups into oven safe soup bowls..
- See Biscuits from Heaven for this part of the recipe and make sure you double the biscuit recipe..
- Once you make the biscuit mix make 8 good sized biscuits. And pre-heat oven to 425°F..
- Take your biscuit mix balls and roll them out evenly..
- Before you put toppings on the cups make your egg wash. Get a small bowl and add your egg and milk and stir it up..
- Paint the edge of the bowls with the egg wash. Then continue to put the dough over the soup cups..
- Once you finish paint the tops with the egg wash so when they come they have a wonderful golden brown color..
- Put them in the oven for 30 Minutes and then enjoy..