4 ingredient easy chicken pot pie. A delicious chicken pot pie made from scratch with carrots, peas, and celery for a comfort food classic. My husband doesn't like celery so I used potato instead and also added some corn. I used Pillsbury ready made pie crusts (so easy.just open and unroll).
I did make some additions This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Five ingredients are all your need to make this easy chicken pot pie recipe! No chopping vegetables, no rolling out crust, no roux to make, but so delicious. You can cook 4 ingredient easy chicken pot pie using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 4 ingredient easy chicken pot pie
- It’s 1 can of chicken meat, 10 oz.
- Prepare 1 can of mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 2 of frozen pie shells.
It's a quick, easy and satisfying meal for busy fall and winter nights. I was born under the sign of Pot Pie. The astrological charts will tell you I'm a. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs.
4 ingredient easy chicken pot pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Drain canned chicken and canned vegetables..
- Mix together canned soup, drained chicken and drained vegetables just enough to incorporate them together..
- Mixture should be thick. Season with some black pepper and a little salt..
- Pour mixture into one frozen pie shell..
- Place the other frozen pie shell on top of the filled one, upside down. Leave the pie pan on the top and bottom pie shells..
- Place the filled pie shell, with the other on top, on a baking sheet and put in oven..
- 10 minutes into baking, remove the top pie shell pan..
- Continue to cook pot pie in the oven until browned on top..
- Remove from oven, let it sit for 10 minutes to set. if u cut it early it may be too moist, and will most likely burn your mouth anyway..
- Cut into wedges, enjoy! You will probably wish you made two…
It's cozy comfort food that's wonderful in the winter! Sometimes people think of chicken pot pie as boring freezer food, but when it's done right, made from scratch, it can be really delicious and satisfying. Chicken pot pie or turkey pot pie perfect for thanksgiving leftovers. Pot pie uses refrigerated pie crust to make a simple, easy dinner. #dinner #fallrecipe #easydinner #easyrecipe. Find this Pin and more on Meal Planning by Erin