Nacho casserole. Nachos + Beef + Cheese all together in this Beef Nacho Casserole? So I did something really crazy in this nacho casserole recipe and it involves these guys Nacho casserole is earth-shatteringly good. You should probably make it today!
Nacho Casserole: Nacho Casserole made with layers of ground beef, tomatoes, tortilla chips and lots of cheese!! More Ways to Search: Recipe Index · Ingredients Index. This flavorful casserole includes ground beef, cheese, tortilla chips, and a variety of seasonings. You can cook Nacho casserole using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nacho casserole
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef (and/or about 2 potatoes chopped into small pieces).
- It’s 2 c of salsa.
- You need 1 can of black beans.
- It’s 3 c of tortilla chips, crushed.
- It’s 2 c of sour cream.
- You need to taste of Sliced black olives,.
- It’s 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 of tomato, chopped.
- It’s 2 c of shredded cheddar/jack cheese.
Nacho Casserole. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Warning: This soup-based casserole may become a family favorite! HOW TO MAKE NACHOS CASSEROLE A quick and easy one-dish version of "NACHO Night". All of the great flavor of tacos in one delicious dish.
Nacho casserole instructions
- Preheat over to 350 degrees..
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook onion and ground beef (or potatoes) until browned. Add in salsa and cook until liquid is absorbed. Add black beans and heat through..
- Lightly grease and 9×13 baking dish. Speed crushed tortillas in dish evenly, then spoon beef and or potato mixture over chips. Spread sour cream over beef, then sprinkle olives and tomatoes over sour cream. Top with cheddar/jack cheese..
- Bake for 30 mins or hot and bubbly..
- Enjoy! 😊.
If you love nachos (who doesn't?), you are going to want to make this dairy-free and paleo nacho casserole. Keto Recipes > Keto Dinner Recipes. Keto and casseroles seem to go hand in hand when you think about the type of high-fat foods that are being included. We all love this easy casserole! Recipe Credit: Jen Bucko and Lara Who said you can't have "nachos" with diabetes?