Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats. The beautiful thing about these peanut butter overnight oats is that there are no eggs in this recipe! You can feel free to lick the bowl without fear. Overnight oats are easy to make and there are a variety of different flavors to choose from.
We love how overnight oats seem to keep the integrity of the oat intact, helping to avoid that gummy texture that cooked versions sometimes take on. This recipe for peanut butter cookie dough overnight oats is packed with peanut butter flavor and tastes fantastic when topped with a scoop of peanut butter, a handful of fresh berries or a sprinkle of your favorite nuts! Prep the oats the night before you're ready do dive into a delicious and filling. You can have Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats
- It’s 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of vanilla yogurt.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of natural peanut butter.
- You need 1 tbsp. of each chia seeds, ground flax seed, hemp seeds (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare of Toppings of choice.
Not only do these overnight oats taste just like a yummy peanut butter cookie, they're so easy too! You'll just need a few ingredients you probably already have. In my opinion the most important ingredient for tasty, creamy overnight oats is Silk Unsweetened Almondmilk. You can also use blueberry yogurt if you wish.
Peanut Butter Cookie Overnight Oats step by step
- Stir everything together except for toppings in a Mason jar or similar container with an airtight lid. Place it in the fridge overnight..
- That's it! In the morning, top with whatever sounds good to you (we like pumpkin seeds and either almonds or walnuts) and enjoy it..
Do we really need to do much convincing here? Peanut butter chunky monkey overnight oats. Peanut Butter Banana Overnight Oats. back to all recipes. Add Quaker® Oats to a container of your choice and pour in milk. Mix in vanilla extract, chia seeds, and cinnamon.