Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies.
You can have Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds..
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour..
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork..
- Bake for 20 minutes..