Mini Chicken Pot Pies.
You can cook Mini Chicken Pot Pies using 16 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Chicken Pot Pies
- Prepare 3 large of boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and diced.
- Prepare 1 of sweet potato cooked and diced (skin removed).
- It’s 3 small of stalks celery diced.
- You need 1/2 of sweet onion diced finely.
- You need 4 small of new potatoes cooked and diced (skins on).
- It’s 3 large of carrots peeled and diced.
- You need 1/4 cup of frozen baby peas.
- You need 1 can of (10 3/4 oz) Campbell's cream of chicken & mushroom soup) plus 1/2 cup water.
- It’s 2 packages of premade pie crust dough (4- 9" pie crusts total-Pillsbury, refrigerated not frozen).
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of ground sage.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 1 dash of salt & pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of foil.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400º..
- Cook and dice all vegetables except onions, celery and garlic. Place cooled vegetables in a large bowl..
- Saute celery, onions and garlic in pan with 2 tbsp olive oil over medium heat until translucent. Add 1 tbsp. fresh chopped rosemary. Stir well and empty into large bowl with other vegetables..
- Add chopped chicken to pan with paprika, sage and salt & pepper to taste. Cook until chicken is done and no longer pink..
- Add chicken to bowl of vegetables and remaining 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary. Mix well..
- Add soup and water in a seperate bowl and mix until well incorporated. Add to vegetable mix..
- Spray a muffin tin with non stick cooking spray..
- Roll out dough one at a time from package and cut 24 total circles from dough for tops and bottoms of crusts. Roughly about 4 or 5" round..
- Press one circle at a time into each muffin tin bottom. Fill with vegetable mixture to top. Top with another dough circle and tuck the edges down around where the bottom crust comes up to the top of the tin to overlap and seal..
- Cut 2 or 3 small slits on the top of each pot pie to vent steam while cooking. Brush with beaten egg to brown and cover with foil..
- Bake for 30 minutes then remove foil and continue to cook until golden brown and bubbly. Remove to cool. Enjoy!.