Homemade Chicken Pot Pie. This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and frozen vegetables, and a mix of dried and fresh Of course, if you have the time to make your own homemade pie crust, that would be amazing too. The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry.
Making your own crust takes this chicken pot pie to the next level. Here's how to make homemade chicken pot pie, the most comforting meal ever. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. You can have Homemade Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 can of Mixed Vegetables.
- You need 3 of Fresh Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 dash of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 of small can of Cream of Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of small can of Cream of Chicken.
- It’s 1 of Frozen Deep Dish Pie Crust.
With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its. Learn how to make one of the most comforting of all comfort food recipes of all time.chicken pot pie! Perfect for Sunday dinner on a cold winter weekend! Homemade chicken pot pie might just be one of the most comforting dishes of all time.
Homemade Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Fully cook all Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Shread all Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Drain can of Mixed Vegetables.
- Take a Large Mixing bowl and add the Shreaded chicken, Mixed Vegetables, Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Chicken, Salt & Pepper & mix all together.
- Once all mixed together pour or scoop into bottom of Pie Crust & smooth out.
- Then take other half of the Pie Crust & place on top covering the whole top & pinch the rounded edges all around.
- Put in Oven at 350% for 1 hour.
- Take out & let cool for up to 30mins, once cooled, cut pie into 4 pieces & serve.
This version is made from scratch, giving it an extra special character that only comes with homemade crust and stew. While it might require a little extra time and effort, we promise this chicken pot pie will be worth it! This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. There's no flavor comparison when it comes to homemade vs. storebought, which are often made with vegetable oils or shortening. I get that pie crust can be kind of challenging, but you only.