No cook Veggie Salad.
You can have No cook Veggie Salad using 17 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No cook Veggie Salad
- You need of Salad.
- Prepare 1 large of English cucumber, sliced.
- Prepare 1 can of Yellow Wax Beans, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of Great Northern Beans, drained and rinsed.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of Celery Stalks, sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Minced Garlic from jar, or 1-2 cloves fresh,chopped, garlic depending on your taste ( fresh will be much stronger).
- You need of Dressing.
- You need 3 tbsp of Spicy Brown or Dijon Mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano, dried.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Your Favorite Italian Dressing.
- You need 4 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper, or to taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt, or to taste.
- It’s dash of Onion Powder.
No cook Veggie Salad step by step
- Slice or dice your cucumber and your onion. Put in a 2 quart bowl..
- Open the 15 oz. cans of wax beans and great northern beans, drain and rinse. Add to bowl..
- Wash, dry, and slice or chop 2 stalks of celery, I use the leaves too. Add to bowl..
- Add the 1tsp. garlic from the jar. If using fresh I would start with 1 clove. You could add more later if you think it needs it..
- Stir gently..
- PART TWO Now we will mix the dressing ingredients..
- In a 2 cup measuring cup put the olive oil, the sesame oil, and the balsamic vinegar..
- Next add the mustard and the Italian dressing. Stir well..
- Now add the dry ingredients of salt, pepper, oregano, and onion powder to the measuring cup. Stir well and pour over the bowl full of veggies..
- Stir well but do it gently..
- Serve room temperature or chill to let the flavors mingle. Approximately 11 1/2 cup servings..
- Be sure to taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking..