Chicken pot pie cupcakes. Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes are my version of cupcakes. Can I say "adorbs" or will you punch me in the face? Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup.
This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen peas and carrots and Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts. Swap out chicken for turkey or try a different frozen veggie combo to put your own unique spin on this old-fashioned favorite. Find gluten-free, heart-healthy, vegetarian, vegan, Instant Pot, slow cooker, sheet pan, seafood recipes, and more. You can have Chicken pot pie cupcakes using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken pot pie cupcakes
- It’s 2 of chicken breast,poached and diced.
- It’s 2 can of (14.5) cream of chicken soup.
- You need 2 cup of frozen mixed veggies.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 3 can of refrigerated biscuits.
Or if you're simply looking for a healthy chicken dinner, you'll find that, too. Separate the biscuits and place each biscuit in a muffin cup, pressing the dough up the sides to the edge of cup. Evenly spoon the pot pie mixture into each biscuit cup. These pot pies are sure to impress the discerning foodies at your table while being fun for kids as well.
Chicken pot pie cupcakes step by step
- Preheat 400°. Mix all ing. but biscuits together in a large bowl..
- Lightly grease muffin tin and press biscuits in bottom of each cup..
- Evenly spoon pot pie mix in biscuit cups and top with another biscuit smashed flat.
- You dont HAVE to top biscuit but,that's how we prefer it..
- Cook 15 mins or possibly longer depending on biscuits.
- Let cool for a few mins. Then serve..
This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. It's cozy comfort food that's wonderful in the winter! If you're looking for a hearty recipe to make for dinner on chilly nights, this Chicken Pot Pie is fantastic. The only complicated part of making a pot pie is the pastry. By using a refrigerated dough you're left with making a quick, savory gravy that can be filled with leftover cooked chicken, turkey, or ham and a good handful of veggies.