Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!!. Bisquick chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food. It makes use of pantry and freezer staples and is ready in a snap. Make this recipe on a chilly night to warm you right up!
It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling. You can have Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!! using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!!
- You need 2 lb of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 large of bag of mix veggies.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of croissant rolls.
- You need of salt and pepper.
Truthfully though, the way I make it has nothing to do with the name. I make it in pots because it's quicker and easier, and I love draping the pots generously with. Chicken pot pie is just so good. Sautéed shallots and thyme, a splash of white wine, creamy chicken, peas, and carrots all baked under a homemade biscuit topping.
Quick and Easy Chicken Pot Pie!!! instructions
- Chop up chicken breast in chunks season to taste..
- Add mix veggies.
- Add the cream of mushroom soup to chicken and mix veggies..
- Add mixture to a baking pan unroll croissant rolls lay it over top of mixture..
- Cook on 350° for 35-40 mins or until crust is golden brown you can use biscuits. I use croissant roll cause unrolled it covers more area!!.
Quick question about grating butter: Do you use frozen sticks or just refrigerated? I'm imagining frozen would be easier to work with, but I. Chicken and vegetables are mixed with chicken broth, sour cream, and mozzarella cheese in this take on the classic chicken pot pie recipe. Every time I make this recipe. I get "Oh we are having Chicken Pot Pie" hugs and grins.