String Beans & Summer Squash.
You can have String Beans & Summer Squash using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of String Beans & Summer Squash
- It’s 1 T of evoo.
- You need 1 lb of green and/or yellow wax beans, trimmed and halved.
- Prepare 1 of large summer squash halved lengthwise, then cut crosswise in 1/2 inch slices.
- Prepare 2 of medium garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1/2 c of low-sodium chicken or vegetable broth.
- You need 1 tsp of dried marjoram or 2 tsp fresh chopped.
String Beans & Summer Squash instructions
- In large skillet, heat oil. Add beans, squash, garlic, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until starts to brown..
- Add broth, cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook until beans are tender-crisp. Remove from heat and stir in marjoram..