Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie.
You can cook Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie
- Prepare 1 cup of Cooked diced chicken.
- You need 1 of Can mixed veggies drained. I like the one with diced potatoes in it for this recipe..
- You need 1 of Can of Pillsbury Grands Biscuits.
- You need 1 of Can chicken gravy.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to desired taste.
Easy Mini Chicken Pot pie instructions
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Combine chicken, gravy and mixed veggies in small saucepan and add desired amount of salt, pepper and garlic and onion powder.
- Roll out each Pillsbury biscuits till flat and cut in half.
- Place one half of biscuit in greased muffin pan..
- Fill with chicken mixture so it's even.
- Add second half of biscuit to top.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray after you fill and top all mini pies I sprinkled a little Rosemary on the top for added flavor and appearance.
- Cook in oven top rack for approximately 15 minutes some ovens will vary.