MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie.
You can cook MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie
- You need 3 of large chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of cans cream or chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 of basket pre sliced musbrooms.
- It’s 1 of bag diced hash brown potatoes.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of copped garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 of garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepare 2 of pies crusts top and bottom.
- You need 1 of bag of diced frozen carrots and peas.
MacDaddy's Chicken and garlic mushroom Pot pie step by step
- Cut 3 chicken breasts into quarter inch square pieces and cook in frying pan. Add garlic salt if you so desire..
- Saute diced onion diced garlic and mushrooms in large frying pan you can use butter or olive oil..
- Remove cooked chicken chunks and add frozen diced hash browns to the pan and cook throughly..
- Add soup and frozen veggies to mushroom onion garlic mixture and simmer on low heat..
- When potatoes are done add them along with chicken milk and sour cream and mix thoroughly..
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spoon mixture into two pie crusts and cook for 30 minutes or until pies are nice and brown.