Mini chicken pot pies. These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! These mini chicken pot pies are a Pillsbury™ fan favorite! Enjoy this chicken pot pie filled with peas and carrots – a delightful dinner made using Original Bisquick® mix.
These mini chicken pot pies are little but they hit with big awesome flavor! The filling is too salty for me. Use low sodium cream of chicken and add more salt accordingly. You can have Mini chicken pot pies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini chicken pot pies
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts shredded or cubed.
- It’s 1 packages of Refrigerated Pie Crust.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- You need 2 of small potatoes, chopped.
- It’s 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cubes of chicken bullion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of fresh garlic.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 cup of water.
Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it. These mini chicken pot pies will satisfy your appetite as well as your soul.
Mini chicken pot pies step by step
- Bring chicken, spices, bullion to a boil.
- Take out pie crusts to adjust to room temp.
- Once chicken is cooked, take out to cool, then shred or chop.
- Add veggies to chicken stock and simmer 10 min.
- Flour the counter to roll out crusts.
- Roll out the edges of crust and place in lg muffin pan.
- Turn down veggies and thicken witn cirn starch or roux, let stand to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 º.
- Ladle the veggies into the pan, and cover with remaining dough.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or until golden brown on top. ENJOY! !!.
The herb infused filling has tender bits of chicken, onion, green peas, and Chicken pot pie is the ultimate comfort food and making them mini is even better. These pies are the perfect serving size and so easy to take to work. Bite-sized mini chicken pot pies make food fun. This recipe is a favorite for both children's meals and party appetizers. These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out.