Easy Chicken Pot Pie.
You can have Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 can of chicken (found in canned good or soup aisle).
- You need 1 can of mixed veggies (peas, carrots, potatoes, beans).
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 tsp of salt or lowrey's seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain chicken, mixed veggies and corn and place in 8×8 or 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix ingredients together with cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly in pan.
- Place as many crescent rolls over the top in one layer as possible.
- Spread melted butter over rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.