Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos.
You can cook Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos
- It’s 4 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 Jar of Salsa Verde.
- You need 1 of packer Sazón Goya seasoning.
Slow Cooker Shredded Chicken For Tacos step by step
- Place chicken in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour Salsa Verde on top of chicken.
- Add season packet to empty jar and fill with water, shake to mix, pour over chicken.
- Turn slow cooker on to high and cook 4 hours or low and cook 6 hours..
- In large bowl place chicken and shred as desired.
- Use leftover juice as substitute for water for amazing rice (1 cup rice to 2 cups juice).