Party Potatoes. See more ideas about Cooking recipes, Recipes, Cooking. While the potatoes are boiling, prepare the onions for topping. Potatoes aren't just for mashing, however.
The swirled, peaked surface gives the potatoes an elegant look — but not so elegant. This super easy mashed potatoes recipe is one that my family got from some friends of ours several years back. These potatoes are so simple to make that you will be making them for any potluck or party you attend.—Kathy Roosma, Zeeland, Michigan. You can have Party Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Party Potatoes
- You need 1 bag (30 oz.) of frozen shredded hashbrowns, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can (10.5 oz.) of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 container (16 oz.) of sour cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of each salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese, divided.
- It’s of Optional Topping :.
- It’s 2 cups of cornflakes, crushed.
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter, melted.
View top rated Party potatoes recipes with ratings and reviews. Granny Austin's Party Potatoes, Picnic Party Potato Salad, Picnic Party Potato Salad, etc. These easy cheesy potatoes are the stuff of legend at potlucks everywhere. Don't count on having any leftovers, because this simplified version of party potatoes goes fast and everyone will be back.
Party Potatoes step by step
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a 9×13" pan with foil and grease it. Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, place the hashbrowns, condensed soup, sour cream, onion, seasonings and 1 1/2 cups of the cheese. Stir it all together until it's all well combined..
- Pour the hashbrown mixture into the prepared baking dish and top it with the remaining 1/2 cup of cheese. Cover the baking dish with foil..
- Bake covered For an initial 40 minutes. For the cornflake topping, if using, just combine the crushed cornflakes and melted butter in a bowl until combined and the cornflakes are all moistened..
- After the initial 40 minutes, remove the foil from the top of the baking dish. If you're using the cornflake topping, then spread it over the top now. Return the dish to the oven and bake uncovered for an additional 15-20 minutes..
- Let this stand for 5 or so minutes, then serve and enjoy. Store any leftovers in the fridge..
- If making this ahead of time, do everything through step 3. But once you cover the dish, place it in the fridge. Once you're ready to bake it, take it out and let it sit for 20 or so minutes to bring it back closer to room temperature, then bake as directed..
Download Potato party stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Party potatoes are mashed potatoes mixed with cream cheese, sour cream and milk, then baked to a creamy goodness. Also known as party " potes ". The Party Potatoes is a Destination Imagination team composed of fourth graders from Clinton Elementary. In this competition, the team has opted to start a p.