You can have Waffle Tacos using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Waffle Tacos
- Prepare 1 of Frozen waffle, thawed.
- Prepare 1 of Scrambled eggs, prepared how you like them.
- You need 1 of Sausage or bacon crumbles.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded cheese.
- You need 1 of Syrup to drizzle.
Waffle Tacos instructions
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Fold waffle in half and secure with two toothpicks at the top. Spray both sides with cooking spray. Bake for 8 minutes turning halfway through.
- Stuff waffle taco with scrambled eggs, meat, and cheese. Return to oven for 2 minutes to melt cheese..
- Drizzle with syrup, if desired.