Cheddar bay chicken pot pie. At Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, we pinch the edges of every one of our Homemade Chicken Pot Pies. True comfort food at it's best, this Cheddar Bay Biscuit Chicken Pot Pie is perfect for these chilly fall and winter nights. Homemade Biscuits replace the traditional pastry crust in Chicken Pot Pie with Bacon-and-Cheddar Biscuits.
Don't forget if you like my recipes to like share and subscribe! Just before Thanksgiving I had done a Turkey Pot Pie and the feed back was very. This chicken pot pie is rich, made-from-scratch, and well worth the effort. You can have Cheddar bay chicken pot pie using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheddar bay chicken pot pie
- It’s 2 1/2 lb of chicken breasts.
- It’s 2 medium of russet potatoes.
- You need 3 of stalks celery.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 medium of carrots, sliced.
- You need 1 can of cream of chicken soup. I used Campbell's condensed..
- You need 1 packages of red lobsters' cheddar bay biscuit mix. One package will make 10 biscuits. Make these according to package directions..
- It’s 1 packages of Pillsbury crescent rolls.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
Because it's so time consuming, make two and freeze the second for another day! Cheddars Chicken Pot Pie recipe: The best chicken pot pie on the planet. Beat egg and brush each pot pie with the egg. Cut a small hole in the center of each pastry to vent.
Cheddar bay chicken pot pie instructions
- In 11×8 glass baking dish, lay the crescent rolls (in a whole sheet) across the bottom and slightly up the sides. You might want to use pan coating but isn't necessary since to bake the rolls requires no coating on the pan in original instructions. I did use a little. Just in case..
- Cut the chicken breast into bite sized pieces and cook in a pan with a little salt and pepper and a couple cloves of crushed garlic..
- When the chicken is almost done add the vegetables. Cut the vegetables into bite sized pieces as well. While this is cooking mix the biscuits. Also in another bowl take the soup and mix it with 3/4 can of milk..
- Cook veg with the chicken for about 15 minutes or until the carrots are tender-crisp. Add the soup mixture to the chicken/veg..
- Should be about like this.
- Take the cheddar bay biscuit mix you made and, I used my fingers, add it to the top. Like this.
- Bake at 400° for about 25-30 minutes. Check to make sure the biscuit top is done. When you remove it from the oven, take the garlic butter (from the cheddar bay biscuit mix) you have and brush it on top..
Romulo Yanes; Food styling by Stephana Bottom; Prop styling by Megan Hedgpeth. Bacon and cheddar cheese kick this pot pie up to new levels of deliciousness! The hearty dish of tender vegetables and protein tossed in gravy and topped with biscuits or pie crust is the ultimate winter comfort food. While there's nothing wrong with a pot pie made from frozen mixed veggies, a store-bought crust, and pulled rotisserie chicken, we. People have asked me to do a Chicken Pot Pie recipe for quite some time now.