Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Chicken Pot Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 packages of Frozen mixed veggies.
- You need 3 of Chicken breasts.
- It’s 1 can of Cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 box of Pie crust.
Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Boil the chicken enough to shred (Don't fully cook the chicken). Heat the oven to 350°F..
- Lay out the first layer of the pie crust. Then mix the chicken, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, veggies, and salt & pepper together in separate bowl..
- Add the mixture into the bowl with the first layer of crust. Spread it evenly throughout the dish. Once done unroll the other pie crust and lay on top. Make sure the crust covers the whole dish. Pinch the outer edges of the crust or use a fork. Make sure to put slits in the top..
- Cook for one hour!! Once done, Enjoy!.