Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Serve this easy chicken pot pie made using just four ingredients. Pillsbury® pie crust, mixed veggies and Progresso® chicken soup come together in this scrumptious family dinner. Simple-yet-satisfying shortcuts like Pillsbury™ pie crust and canned chicken pot pie-style soup make this hearty and homey dish perfect for busy weeknights.
Made this pot pie for my family and they loved it, even my picky son asked for seconds. I put cornstarch in my mixture to thicken and. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. You can have Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 cup of Cubed cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of Frozen mixed vegetables thawed.
- Prepare 1 of Egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 cup of Bisquick.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 dash of Salt.
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
It's cozy comfort food that's wonderful in the winter! If you're looking for a hearty recipe to make for dinner on chilly nights, this Chicken Pot Pie is fantastic. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Chicken Pot Pie. Looking for an easy chicken pot pie recipe?
Super Easy Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- Combine chicken, soup, vegetables, salt & pepper in a bowl then spread in an ungreased 9 in pie plate..
- In a another bowl mix the egg, milk & Bisquick just until moistened..
- Pour over the chicken mixture..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400° or until golden brown..
Savory leftover chicken, crunchy frozen veggies & buttery store-bought crust create a quick weeknight comfort Hey y'all! I have another super easy recipe for you ad your family to enjoy! Not only does this recipe scream comfort food, but it will also give you a. These mini chicken pot pies are so easy to make, but they'll take a little bit of time. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce.