Oat chocolate chips cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Just the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt- you'll add the oats later. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. You can cook Oat chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oat chocolate chips cookies
- You need 1 cup of butter or margarine.
- You need 11/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- It’s 3 cups of oats.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. Do you love chocolate chip cookies? My friends, this cookie is a thick and chewy oatmeal cookie with oats, chocolate chips.
Oat chocolate chips cookies step by step
- Pre-heat oven 180°. Line baking tray with parchment paper..
- In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt mix..
- In a larger bowl beat margarine to pale add sugar beat until fluffy add eggs one at a time..
- Add flour mixture combine well.lastly add oats and chocolate chips mix well..
- Drop spoonful on the baking tray 2 inches apart. Bake for 15 to 20 min..
I love these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. I made this recipe just before we showed our house. Not only did the people buy the house, but they While we usually like the flavor combination of oats and chocolate chips, we did not like these cookies at all. They were sickenly sweet, sticky instead of. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free.