Chicken Pot Pie.
You can have Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 3 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 of potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 packages of Pillsbury pie crust.
- It’s 3 can of water.
Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Grease crock pot..
- Lay chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Layer onions and potatoes over chicken.
- Add butter and chicken soup.
- Add three cans of water.
- Cook on high for 5 hours or low for 7-8.
- Take chicken out and shred with forks, put back in & stir well..
- Steam frozen peas and carrots, add to crock pot.
- Transfer chicken mix to baking dish and top with pre made pie crust..
- Bake as directed for the pie crust.