Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe #. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over!
I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time! But it's time to add another legendary recipe to our chocolate chip cookie repertoire. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. You can cook Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe # using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe #
- You need 1.5 cups of Self raising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of oatmeal.
- Prepare 100 g of butter or margarine (room temp).
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla essence (optional).
These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. This clever twist on the classic drop cookie includes just enough semisweet chocolate chips to elevate this treat to next-level goodness. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days!
Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies # wheat flour recipe # instructions
- Assemble all your requirements..
- Mix the flour with oatmeal and set aside..
- Then in a deep bowl, add in your sugar and margarine/butter and using a fork, mix well for two minutes. Then add in your egg & continue mixing. (I added vanilla essence because I can't stand the smell of eggs.).
- Add in your flour mixture to form dough and let it sit for 30 minutes at room temp..
- After 30 mins add your chocolate chips and mix well..
- Using a tablespoon, scoop the dough and place on your baking tray..
- Bake for 10 mins at 200deg then after the time lapse reduce temp to 180 and continue bake till they are golden brown. Remove and cool. Enjoy!!.
I love Oatmeal Cookies so much! I have many recipes here on my site, but I realized I had never posted a classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip! Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins).