Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Chicken Pot Pie using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 16 ounces of Ground Chicken.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Vidalia Onion (minced).
- It’s 1 cup of Carrot (sliced).
- You need 1 cup of Celery (rough chopped).
- It’s 1 cup of Broccoli Florets.
- Prepare 10 1/2 ounces of Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup.
- Prepare 5 ounces of Water.
- Prepare 8 ounces of Crescent Roll Dough.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Salted Butter.
- You need 1 pinch of Fennel Seed.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Ground Sage.
- It’s 1 pinch of Smoked Paprika.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
Chicken Pot Pie instructions
- In a large saucepan over medium-low heat, add chicken, fennel, sage, smoked paprika, oregano, half of salt, and half of pepper. Stirring frequently, crumble and cook 10 minutes or until just cooked through..
- To the chicken, add butter and stir until melted. Add onion, carrot, celery, broccoli, and remainder of salt/pepper. Cook stirring occasionally for 15 minutes or until vegetables are softened..
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir soup and water into chicken/vegetable mixture and bring to a simmer. Pour into baking dish..
- Place crescent roll dough evenly across the top of the chicken mixture..
- Bake at 350°F degrees for 30 minutes..