Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies full of creamy almond butter and lots of melty chocolate chips. These never last long in our cookie jar & nobody can tell they're healthy! So the day after we returned home from vacation, I baked these Chocolate Chip Almond Butter Oatmeal Cookies to curb my cravings.
His recipe was inspired by some loaded peanut butter cookies that his kitchen staff used to make during his food service management career many years ago. Tender, healthy chocolate chip cookies with almond butter, coconut, and chocolate chips. How to Make: Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies. You can have Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 2 Cups Or 1.5 Cups of Instant Oats Rolled Oats.
- Prepare 110 g of Soft Unsalted Butter.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/3 Cup of Chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3/4Cup- 1 Cup of Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Any almond butter works in this chocolate chip cookie recipe. A recipe for chocolate chip keto cookies has been the hands-down most popular request I've been getting over and over again from readers this past month. Almond flour (also called almond meal; it's not really flour at all) is much easier to find nowadays than it was even just a few years ago. Chewy, no-bake, gluten-free granola bars made simply with oats, almonds, almond butter or peanut butter and chocolate chips.
Almond Oats Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, mix flours, salt, cinnamon, baking soda and oats well. Keep it aside.
- Blend butter and both sugars in a bowl for 4 minutes.
- Add egg and blend well for 3 minutes.
- Now add vanilla extract and blend well.
- Now gradually add dry ingredients and mix until dough comes together.
- Add chocolate chips and almonds. Mix to form soft dough. You can always adjust the quantity of almonds and chocolate chips as per preference.
- Cover dough with cling wrap and chill for 90 minutes.
- Divide dough into equal balls. Place them on baking tray lined with baking paper leaving gap between cookies. Gently flatten them with palms. You can optionally add little chocolate chips on top. This will make cookies appear beautiful.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes in preheated oven at 180 deg. until edges are set and tops just set. Do not over-bake. These cookies will firm on cooling. Cool the cookies on tray for 20 minutes. Cool on wire rack completely.
- Store in airtight container. It will remain fresh for 1 week at room temperature. Serve with warm milk or coffee.
These almond flour cookies are my go to when kids demand "Cookies!". Thick, a bit chewy outside and soft baked inside. Sugar is dry and when baked it produces chewy almond flour chocolate chip cookies outside and soft baked inside. What healthy sugars do you recommend? These almond oat cookies are so delicious!