Easy Chicken Pot Pie.
You can cook Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- You need 3 of chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, peeled and cut up.
- You need 2 of potatoes, chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 can of corn, drained.
- Prepare 1/4 can of peas, drained.
- It’s 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt and pepper.
- You need 3 cup of half and half.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 2 of Pillsbury roll out pie crusts.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook and brown chicken breasts.
- In separate pan combine olive oil and veggies, cook until soft.
- Combine chicken and vegetables over heat, sprinkle flour over mixture and let cook for a 2-5 minutes.
- Pour half and half over mixture and cook until it comes to a simmer, stirring frequently..
- Roll pie crust over pie pan, keep the second pie crust aside..
- Fill pie with veggies and chicken mixture then roll second crust over the top and press the edges of both the crusts together.
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes, or until golden brown..
- Let sit for for 10 minutes, serve and enjoy!.