Oat chocolate chip cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
Cinnamon and a touch of molasses add that little something extra. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? You can cook Oat chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oat chocolate chip cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of prestige margarine.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 1 of and 1/2 cup oats.
- It’s 3/4 of plain flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of corn starch.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate chips.
To be honest, I actually have a hard time choosing between the two. Everyone needs a classic chocolate chip cookie recipe in their repertoire, and this is mine. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. I love these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies.
Oat chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Beat the margarine until fluffy.
- Add in sugar then beat again.
- Add in the egg and vanilla essence then beat.
- Add in the flour, corn starch, salt, baking soda and oats then beat.
- Fold in the chocolate chips then freeze the mixture for 30 min.
- Make into balls and spread on a pan.
- Cook for 9 min at 180 degrees.
I made this recipe just before we showed our house. Not only did the people buy the house, but they requested the recipe. I was just looking for a chocolate chip recipe, so I didn't even use the oats. I also added a little more flour. Soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies loaded with oats and chocolate chips!