Chicken Pot Pie.
You can have Chicken Pot Pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie
- Prepare 2 of deep dish pie crusts.
- It’s 2 of chicken thighs.
- Prepare of lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare dash of louisiana hot sauce.
- You need pinch of salt.
- It’s 2 of fresh carrots diced.
- It’s 1 of large potatoe chopped.
- You need 1 cup of corn (fresh or frozen but not canned).
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom.
Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- In a large pot fill half way with water.
- Add your two chicken thighs whole with the bouillon cubes, lemon pepper, salt, black pepper, and dash of hot sauce.
- Boil carrots and potatoes until tender.
- Once chicken boiled and cooled slightly, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shred chicken and combine vegetables with chicken and cream of chicken coup.
- Fill pie crust and apply second crust to top and pinch sides to seal.
- make slits to top of pie and brush with butter.
- Bake until golden brown and enjoy!.