Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit Topper.
You can cook Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit Topper using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit Topper
- You need 2 T of Butter.
- Prepare 1 C of Thinly Sliced Celery.
- You need 1 C of Sliced Carrots.
- It’s 1/2 C of Chopped Onion.
- You need 1 Lb of Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Halves, cut into 3/4" pieces.
- You need 2 T of Gluten-Free Flour.
- You need 1/2 t of Dried Thyme, crushed.
- It’s 1/4 t of Salt.
- It’s 1/4 t of Pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 C of Almond Milk.
- Prepare 1/2 C of Frozen Peas.
- Prepare 1 C of Gluten-Free Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 t of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 C of Almond Milk.
Chicken Pot Pie with Biscuit Topper instructions
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a 2-Q square or rectangular baking dish with olive oil..
- In a large skillet, melt 2 T butter over medium heat. Add the next three ingredients; cook 8 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add chicken; cool 5 minutes or just until browned, stirring occasionally. Stir in the next four ingredients; gradually stir until thickened and bubbly. Stir in peas; cook and stir 1 minute more. Cover and keep warm..
- For biscuit topper, in a medium bowl stir together the next three ingredients. Using a pastry blender, cut in 1/4 C butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Make a well in center of flour mixture. Add 1/2 C almond milk all at once; Stir just until moistened..
- Transfer chicken mixture to prepared baking dish. Crumble biscuit topper on top of chicken mixture. Bake 20 minutes or until filling is bubbly and biscuits are golden. Let stand 10 minutes before serving..