Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎.
You can cook Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of virgin coconut oil, melted.
- You need 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (80-100g) dark chocolate eg 85% – cut into choc chip size pieces -or use choc chips 😬.
- Prepare of Option: Handful of hazelnuts or walnuts toasted and chopped.
Oatmeal Chickpea Chocolate Chip Cookies 😎 step by step
- Preheat oven to 110C. On a lined baking tray, spread the chickpea flour. Bake for 1.5-2 hrs… when it becomes fragrant, it’s ready. Leave to cool..
- Preheat oven to 175C..
- Mix the coconut oil and maple syrup..
- Add the vanilla and egg and mix well..
- Add the flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix well..
- Add oats and chocolate. And nuts if using. Mix well..
- Make balls from the dough and put onto a baking tray. And press down slightly. Better if they are flatter than in this photo..
- Bake for about 15 mins. Until golden. (These are a little over-golden as i left them in a bit too long.) Cool and serve. Enjoy 😋.