Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. This cookie dough is adapted from my oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. The addition of peanut butter weighs the dough down, so I add baking This amount of cookie dough promises a peanut butter oatmeal cookie that's perfectly balanced in diameter and thickness. The oats, peanut butter and chocolate chips are a chewy and flavorful combination.
These cookies are more like a no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookie than a buttery Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie. They're soft and fluffy, with a creamy interior that almost seems to stick to the roof of my mouth like a spoonful of peanut butter. But these peanut butter oatmeal cookies are my favorite hands down. You can cook Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- It’s 1 cup of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of salted butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of large flake oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of crunchy peanut butter.
This is a recipe that my mom added to her repertoire of Completely Perfect Cookie Recipes later on, after she'd perfected Oatmeal Raisin and Chocolate Chip Cookies and Double Chocolate cookies. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, and oatmeal are all popular choices, and these peanut butter-oatmeal chocolate chip cookies combine the best of the best into one fantastic cookie! If chocolate chip cookies are a band-aid for the soul and chocolate chip cookie dough is a double band-aid for the soul, I will take both I'm a sucker for chocolate chip oatmeal cookies, but when you add the peanut butter (my favorite), I'm in heaven. Do the cookies come out pretty soft (after they.
Oatmeal peanut butter chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In large bowl add the brown sugar white sugar and butter and cream together.
- Add peanut butter vanilla and the egg and mix it together.
- Add in the flour and baking soda and mix together.
- Add in oats and chocolate chips and mix together.
- On a lightly greased cookie sheet roll small balls of cookie dough and flatten with fork.
- Bake for 11 minutes or just until the edges start to brown …cool on cookie sheet for few minutes before removing !! Enjoy …makes about 45 cookies depending on the size you roll them.
Take your favorite cookies to the next level with this fantastic peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe. Why choose between your favorite homemade treats? This peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe truly has it all. Beat butter, peanut butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. They're made with no butter, refined flour or sugar—but don't taste healthy at all!