Crockpot shredded chicken tacos. Browse Our Official Site For Tasty Mexican Chicken Recipes! CrockPot Chicken Tacos are an easy family favorite meal! A handful of ingredients tossed into the slow cooker makes the most tender flavorful chicken for tacos (or for Chicken Enchiladas, burritos, loaded nachos and more)!.
Salt and pepper the chicken to taste, then mix into the sauce. Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. You can have Crockpot shredded chicken tacos using 4 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot shredded chicken tacos
- It’s of chicken breast (I use 5lbs we are family of 6).
- Prepare Jar of salsa your choice.
- Prepare of Cilantro chopped to your taste.
- It’s of Taco seasoning pack or create your own.
Freeze leftovers in an airtight bag for up to six. Crockpot Chicken Tacos recipe is so easy! It's very tasty and sure to make dinner a breeze. This Crockpot Chicken Tacos Recipe is the best.
Crockpot shredded chicken tacos step by step
- Pour some salsa in crockpot as a bed for chicken. Lay chicken on bed, sprinkle some seasoning on top, add salsa and cilantro repeat if needed end with salsa. Cook on low 8 hours. Once done shred chicken will be super tender. NOTE: this can have endless add ons. I add onion, lime, garlic, and sometimes corn. This this is really one of those things the imagination is the limit. If you like it in a taco add it. Please enjoy and have fun cooking!!!.
These are the best chicken tacos and they are so easy to make. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. The Mexican Shredded Chicken for taco's recipe was delicious and nutritious! I have never cooked chicken in a crock pot, the results was awesome!!! The chicken was easy to shred with forks.