Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes. Deep fry potatoes till they go golden. Mix the ketchup, peppers, soy sauce. Add the potatoes and toss until the potatoes are evenly and thoroughly coated in the breadcrumbs.
Try this Spicy Ketchup recipe at your next cookout. Looking for a way to kick plain patties up a notch? Try this Spicy Ketchup recipe at your next cookout. You can cook Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes
- You need 5 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of dried red chilli peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
This Egyptian-style potato casserole is a riff of one from my childhood. Here, naturally creamy gold potatoes are combined with sweet carrots and bell peppers. A hearty spiced meat sauce-made with lean beef or turkey-tops the potato casserole. Cut potatoes into wedges and place in a bowl with the minced parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper.
Egyptian spicy ketchup potatoes instructions
- Cut potatoes small square shaped.
- Deep fry potatoes till they go golden.
- Mix the ketchup, peppers, soy sauce, salt and black pepper and add all to the potatoes in a pan and stir it carefully for about 3 mins, or till the potatoes turn dark red.
Toss well and spread evenly on a foil-lined sheet tray. For the Ketchup: Purée the raspberries in a blender. Pass the purée through a fine sieve. Add the ketchup and chipotle sauce. A vegetarian dish of potatoes and exotic spices.