Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies.
You can cook Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of (1 stick) butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of Firmly packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 2 large of Eggs.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt (optional).
- Prepare 3 cup of Rolled oats, quick or old fashioned.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Heat oven to 350?F.
- Cream together sugars and butter..
- Add eggs and vanilla, beat well..
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in separate bowl. Add to butter mixture and mix well..
- Add chocolate chips and oats; mix well..
- Drop dough by the tablespoon onto pan, and bake for 8-10 min. Cool for 1 min, and store in airtight container. Enjoy!.