Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over!
I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time! But it's time to add another legendary recipe to our chocolate chip cookie repertoire. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. You can cook Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 3 cup of Oatmeal/Oats.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 2/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 3/4 cup of unsalted butter at room temp.
These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? An oatmeal cookie recipe that includes chocolate chips, of course. This clever twist on the classic drop cookie includes just enough semisweet chocolate chips to elevate this treat to next-level goodness. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days!
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Mix sugar, brown sugar, and butter together first. Then mix the eggs and vanilla extract in well..
- Now use separate bowl to mix flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and salt together.
- Mix dry ingredients with the butter/sugar mixture.
- Add chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Arrange cookie dough on your baking tray/trays. It makes about 23 to 25 cookies. You can use an ice cream scooper to help you out..
- Now bake at 350°F for about 12-14 minutes.
- You may add more chocolate chips on top when finished! Great w/ a glass milk!.
I love Oatmeal Cookies so much! I have many recipes here on my site, but I realized I had never posted a classic Oatmeal Chocolate Chip! Thankfully these oatmeal chocolate chip cookies can be made with either raisins or chocolate chips and be just as delicious. Heck go crazy and add some nuts while you're at it! I've remixed these cookies a few times already with pecans and dried cranberries (NOT the same as raisins).