Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies. Chewy oatmeal cookies packed with walnuts and chocolate chips are easy to make, and your family will love the combination of flavors. All Reviews for Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies. Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are soft, chewy, and thick oatmeal cookie recipe that is a buttery and delicious and stays soft for days!
These are the best oatmeal chocolate chip cookies! Have you ever made my chewy chocolate chip cookies recipe? I have the recipe memorized- I make them all the time! You can cook Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies
- It’s 4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 cup of Oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 cup of milk.
But it's time to add another legendary recipe to our chocolate chip cookie repertoire. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are packed with oats, chocolate chips, and incredibly soft and chewy. These cookies are so easy to make Are you a fan of oatmeal raisin cookies or oatmeal chocolate chip cookies? To be honest, I actually have a hard time choosing between the two.
Oatmeal/ chocolate chips cookies instructions
- In a big bowl put all dry ingredients and mix.
- Make an hole in the middle of your dry and add, the eggs, vanilla, oil . Add the milk step by step..
- Oven @350 F..
- Put your cookie dough on a big stainless rack , spray oil before.Scoop the dough with an ice cream scoop more faster..
- Cooked for about 20 minutes..
Oatmeal and chocolate chips are great together. Add in some pecans and coconut and we're pretty excited. But it's the brown butter that take these cookies over the top! It is the best of an oatmeal cookie and chocolate chip cookie combined! Every bite is filled with something wonderful.